First and foremost, I would just like to say a huge Thank You to Days Out Now for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am one month into blogging and I never dreamed I would be nominated for an award let alone be recognised as a new blogger and for my hard work – that means so much so THANK YOU!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
My 11 questions I was asked by Days Out Now
1. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
So this is easy – I am in love with my Alexa at the moment and keep listening to songs from my childhood. At the moment its Seal – Kiss from a rose.
2. List your top three family days out.
We love theme parks as a family so my top one is Alton Towers. We also love the West Midlands Safari Park. Finally, a lovely walk and a trip to the park with a picnic is lovely.
3. Best film?
I am cheating on this one and saying the Harry Potter films – what can you not like?!
4.Favourite holiday destination?
Disney Land Paris. This place is truly magical and close enough to the UK for us to travel with three small kids. Being there is like forgetting about everything else and losing yourself in a place of pure happiness.
5. Is your blog your full time job?
No – I am currently on Maternity Leave with my youngest son who is nearly 1. I work part time as a supervising social worker for an independent Fostering Agency.
6. What football team do you support?
Well, I don’t really follow football but my Dad supports Birmingham City, so growing up, I did too, shirt and all!
7. Best memory from your childhood.
Its mostly likely visiting our caravan in Beer, Devon. We had such amazing times visiting the seaside, the Donkey Sanctuary and being squished in a caravan but that was the best part bout it! Oh and eating scones. I hold a lot of memories there.
8. What is your favourite meal?
I am a definite foodie and love trying new foods and experimenting with recipes at home. I love Thai food and cook a lot of asian inspired meals at home such as Katsu Curry, Thai curries and cook with a lot of prawns and fish.
9. What was your first computer / console?
NES – I was a proper Gamer when I was younger and loved playing Super Mario, Lemmings, Zelda, Crash Bandicoot.
10. Your favourite TV series is?
At the moment its Friends – I am catching up!
11. Your favourite shop?
It’s got to be Boohoo. They sell so much I am guaranteed to find something I love!
11 random facts about me!
- I am an Aries
- I am shit and keeping up with my laundry and often have a HUGE pile of washing to put away…continually.
- I was born butt first…
- I have always loved to change my hair colour and since I was 14 I have dyed my hair blonde, brown, black, shades of red and purple. I am happy being dark brown at the moment!
- When writing, my pen has to be blue ink – no other colour. If I haven’t got a blue inked to hand I will not write.
- I have two sisters and sometimes we can have spooky going’s on like finishing each others sentences, texting at the same time, and have even felt pregnancy symptoms when one of us has been preggers. Spooky huh
- I love online shopping and much prefer it over actually visiting the shops.
- I am a totally worrier which can sometimes take over my life!
- Ive met Hulk Hogan…ok thats a lie I just saw him at an airport!
- Im a jigsaw geek especially if it is Disney
- Oh, im Disney obsessed!
My questions to answer
- Why do you blog?
- Where was your last holiday?
- If you could be a Disney Princess which one would you be and why?
- Cat or Dog?
- Whats you biggest regret?
- What are the three things you cannot live without?
- What is your favourite city you’ve visited?
- Whats your top tip for self care?
- preferred tipple?
- If you could go back in time to meet someone who would it be?
- What is you biggest accomplishment?
Thanks for reading!