When I was asked to review a chocolate message…delivered in the post…personalised…how could I say no! I am always on the hunt for unique gifts and when it comes to chocolate, a lot of gifts can be similar or just a little boring. Well not with Morse Toad.
Morse Toad offer an array of chocolate gifts with a difference. You can choose your own design, have it personalised and even include a photo!
They claim to source the smoothest, most exceptional Belgium chocolate and offer the following:
- Their products are made using lovely creamy-caramelly Belgian milk chocolate
- Each piece is a solid block of chocolate (15mm x 26mm x 14mm)
- Their suppliers source their chocolate in a socially responsible way. They have built a foundation called Cocoa Horizons that helps cocoa farming communities.
- The letters are handmade in the UK. The messages are put together by hand by Morse Toad’s wonderful staff
- Their boxes vary from 3, 7, 11, 22, 33 or 44 pieces. Each piece weighs 5 grammes.
- Their chocolate is gluten-free
- Chocolate will keep for one year
- The chocolate does not contain nuts, but nuts are sometimes kept on the premises of Morse Toad
They offer chocolate gifts for any occasion, including anniversaries, weddings, birthdays and a lot more!
A Chocolate Pun
We decided to choose a chocolate pun as who doesn’t love a bit of comedy and chocolate! Its a recent new addition to the Morse Toad website so I was intrigued to try it out. When ordering your chocolate pun, its very simple. You can choose from five different puns but the one that stood out for me the most was ‘I find you appealing’ with an image of an orange being peeled. Once you have chosen your design, you can then upload an image for an extra £1.25 and a written message. I chose a photo of Matt and I as I would be giving the chocolate to him.
Delivery time was super quick which is helpful if, like me, you fall behind when ordering gifts and need something pronto! When it arrived, I loved the simple and elegant box the chocolate pun arrived in. It looked great and really intriguing. The presentation was smart and once opened, the chocolate slab was on show looking delightful! It was surprisingly thick and we both nibbled our way through it (of course Matt had to share!) and we found the chocolate to be really tasty. It was light, milky and had a lovely smooth texture. The added bonus of the photo card completed the gift.
For only £8.20 (including the personalised photo) I think this is great value and something that’s unique and different. If you want to send a gift to say congratulations, well done or just a little note to say hello, this is a great way to do that! You can view the full range of gifts over on the Morse Toad website.
*This is a collaborative post. Morse Toad sent me a chocolate pun in the post in exchange for this review. As always, all words and opinions are my own*