If you and your future spouse are hoping for a summertime wedding filled with sunshine, warm weather, and upbeat vibes, you can start planning it immediately, even during the wintertime. Although it may require a little imagination to plan a summer wedding in the winter, with a little insider know-how, you can make your dream nuptials happen. Whether you want a traditional church wedding, an avant-garde beachfront event or a laid-back wedding hosted during sailing tours San Diego, there are several key wedding planning steps you can take now to ensure your summer wedding goes off without a hitch.
Before you leap into wedding planning, there are a few phases you need to know about. For the ideal summertime wedding, you’ll have to:
– Set your date before starting other planning steps and be flexible with date options, since summertime is often the busiest wedding season
– Plan as early as possible and book your venue, such as a barn, a church, or a yacht rental San Diego, before taking other steps
– Schedule as many vendors as possible during the winter, including your caterer, florist, cake baker, DJ or wedding band, hair and makeup artists, photographer, and more, to avoid the peak season rush
– Create health and safety contingency plans in case you need to adjust your wedding plans at the last minute
– Set a detailed and realistic line budget that you and your future spouse can stick to
Perhaps one of the most enjoyable parts of planning a summer wedding is getting to pick a standout theme that your guests are sure to remember. For a little summery inspiration, consider going with:
– A beach theme
– A bucolic countryside theme
– A tropical getaway theme
– A nautical theme
– A waterfront event
– A backyard event
Once you’ve picked your theme and moved through the major phases of wedding planning, it’s time to get down to the nitty-gritty. Summertime weddings can require fine-grained planning, but the good news is that you and your spouse can use every detail as another opportunity to personalize your wedding the way you want it. Try getting into a summertime state of mind before making final decisions. You could:
– Order colorful, seasonal flowers
– Hold the ceremony on an America sailboat San Diego
– Pass out summer-themed favors, such as seashells and beach memorabilia engraved with your names and the wedding date
– Prepare for inclement weather, such as summertime thunderstorms, by ensuring you have an indoor and an outdoor version of the wedding planned
– Choose wedding outfits made with lightweight, breathable materials, and opt for waterproof makeup
– Choose a reception menu filled with fresh, seasonal foods, such as berries, avocados, cucumbers, rhubarb, arugula, and apricots
Although you may have to think outside of the box in order to plan the perfect summer wedding during a different season, such as winter, you can make your ideal nuptials happen by taking certain key planning steps. Coordinating your vendors and booking your venue early, choosing a summery theme, and getting into a seasonal state of mind can help you and your future spouse plan a picture-perfect summer wedding down to the last detail without breaking a sweat.
Thanks for reading xxx
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Hi and welcome to The Willow Tree. I’m Michelle, also known as Shel and I am a mama to three beautiful crazy kids – I have two handsome boys and a wild and wonderful girl.
I really wanted a concrete place to share my love for travel, in particular Disney and offer my readers a chance to gain some knowledge around what we love to do as a family of 5.
I share our family adventures which include days out, travel advice and tips, holiday reviews, restaurant visits and of course, our love for Disney, including Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World.
Life is about creating memories, and here we are sharing them with you
Leave a Reply